Friday, October 11, 2019

[Official Ezoic Community] Summary

A brief summary since your last visit on August 23
Official Ezoic Community
 

Since your last visit
9 172
New Topics New Users
Popular Topics

Buy & Sell Websites

October 9

For Sale: 1 Yr Old Website Avg $137 Last 5 Months

mzam1201

Looking to sell a 1 year old website making on avg $57 per month from Amazon and what looks to be like at least $100 per month from Ezoic ads, as September was my first full month with Ezoic and the website made $119. The website has averaged 10,000 pageviews the last three months. The website is in the outdoors niche, so I fully expect it to jump in revenue come spring and summer, as it will be 18 months old by then. I am asking for 35 times avg monthly earnings, which means I'm asking for $4,500. I can email you the url, proof of earnings and traffic. I'm looking for a quick sale so I am open to all reasonable offers. Also, I have a full time job, so I may not be able to get back with you immediately. I will email info in the order that it was requested.

0

10

Read More
 

October 6

In-Program Advertising

TechyGeeksHome

techygeeks

I know that Ezoic do not currently offer this feature, but does anyone know of anyone else that allows you to put ads into C# custom written programs?

0

2

Read More
 

Buy & Sell Websites

October 10

For Sale : 1 Year Old Selling Website (202$ avg) - Minimum Work Required

Jakey

Jakey9

Hello I'm selling profitable niche site in Gaming : France.

Avg. monthly income is 184 € or 202$ (last 3 months) , my asking price is 5300 €

0

3

Read More
 

Website Infrastructure

October 7

Wordpress Maintenance and Support Services

Matt Arnold

Matt_Arnold

Hi all,

I'm looking for Wordpress support service recommendations. Currently, we use FixRunner, and have had some struggles with them recently. While they are timely and cost effective, they have failed to do some basic tasks a couple of times in a row and have broken the back end of our site with silly things like typos. They have been good for a few years so I'm not sure I will switch yet, but I need to shop around.

0

0

Read More
 

Ezoic Tips & Tricks

October 4

How to use Categories on Ezoic Big Data?

Silva Lau

SilvaLau

According to this article: https://www.ezoic.com/grow-your-website-using-data-from-categories-ezoic-really/

1

3

Read More
 
 
New for you
 
@Tyler - User experience or Balanced optimization?

0

0

 
WordPress Featured Image Templates

0

0

 
Any Anti-Adblocker Plugin

Traffic Tips & Content Sharing

2

1

 
Moving Webhosts

Website Infrastructure

0

0

 
 
 
This summary is sent from Official Ezoic Community when we haven't seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment