Friday, November 1, 2019

[Official Ezoic Community] Summary

A brief summary since your last visit on August 23
Official Ezoic Community
 

Since your last visit
6 163
New Topics New Users
Popular Topics

SEO

October 28

BERT discussion (October's Update)

Shramko Yaroslav

HarD

Hello, SEOs and publishers. I just want to share this info with those who might not know but already seeing some traffic loss. Also, I'm expecting to hear any thoughts from other members and experts)
https://www.seroundtable.com/google-bert-update-28427.html

4

6

Read More
 

Buy & Sell Websites

October 28

Valuation for website

landrigandan

I'm trying to set a purchase price for a website I'm considering buying. It's currently a paywalled periodical in a niche that appeals to history buffs. Traffic is low because it's never been exploited for search adverts but it has considerable content. I'd love to hear thoughts about what approach you'd take to setting a price. Hope I've put this in the right forum. Thanks for any help.

0

3

Read More
 

Buy & Sell Websites

October 29

Full sale/partial sale of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Website (50-100k hits per month)

grapplinginsider

Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell www.grapplinginsider.com so I can work on some other projects. I value the site at $30k and won't move from that valuation. We currently bring in $1200-$1500 per month through a mix of direct ad sales and ezoic.

0

0

Read More
 

November 1

Print on Demand + Word Press?

Ronjones515

I'm considering some Print on Demand stuff, like t-shifts. I don't have a product selling platform. I could install Woo Commerce or open a Shopify store.

0

0

Read More
 

November 1

Google Site Kit for Wordpress

landrigandan

Anyone have any experience with the new Google site kit for wordpress and how it works or doesn't with ezoic? Thanks.

0

0

Read More
 
 
Popular Posts
 

Still seeing that the September update is heavily influenced by links on the sites that I manage.

I had a good conversation with my super-smart cousin this week. Most of these systems use a linear prediction system.

quintonhamp

BERT discussion (October's Update)

Read More
 
 
New for you
 
How to quickly see what pages went up or down?

0

0

 
 
 
This summary is sent from Official Ezoic Community when we haven't seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment